On this episode, learn about when the Founder, Kevin Lane, first identified the need for a Succession Plan for Lane Brothers and what his initial steps were to identify and choose an approach.
What you will hear on this episode:
- A pivotal year that triggered the need to establish a Succession Plan.
- The first steps Kevin took to identify succession approaches and options.
- Which option he decided to move forward with, and why?
- Defining “G2” – 2nd Generation – team members.
- Tease for the next episode: An introduction to the first “G2” of Lane Brothers.
On this episode from Lane Brothers is:
- Joe Allen, Wealth Advisor
- Megan Lane, Associate Wealth Advisor and Director of Operations
- Kevin Lane, Founder and Senior Wealth Advisor
Connect with Joe, Megan & Kevin: