Retirement Stress Test
Research in Focus: How Much Do You Need to Save for Retirement?
Research in Focus: How Much Income Do You Need in Retirement?
Can you answer these questions?
- If you stay on your current planned course, will you (or your spouse) run out of money in your lifetime?
- Did you know that optimal Social Security strategies can make more than a $100 thousand difference in the total purchasing power of that benefit?
- Do you have any idea how you would financially handle extended assisted living for yourself or your spouse?
- Do you really understand the pro’s and con’s of that variable annuity you are considering?
- Do you have too much insurance? Not enough? Just right?
- Do you know which Medicare option is best for you? (Did you know you had Medicare options?)
We will help you answer these questions and more.
- Client Focused and Objective: We are not selling retirement “products”. We are focused on the client’s needs.
- Private: Your information is kept strictly confidential. We take our fiduciary role seriously.
- Actionable: We want to create a specific and realistic plan to make sure you don’t run out of money.
- Reasonable Fees quoted in advance.
- Face to Face Interview (About 1 Hour)
- Capture a full assessment of the client’s financial condition (Assets, Income, etc.)
- Understand financial needs and obligations both now and in the future.
- Work with the client to help them and us understand their investment temperament.
- We “crunch the numbers” using advanced planning software
- Face to Face Plan Presentation (1 – 2 Hours)
- Inform clients of probable “current track” results.
- Advise clients on actions they should take to protect their financial wellbeing.
- Show clients the effect of various possible decisions they can make to put them on a “success track”.
To Schedule a Free No Obligation interview with our CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM contact us today.